BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE PREDICTIONS
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR BIGGEST ODDS TO WIN TODAY TIPS
BTTS predictions, ‘Goal goal’, or both teams to score predictions give punters the opportunity to win bets with high odds with just a few selected soccer games regardless of whether the games are competitive or not.
Take advantage of the accurate BTTS tips and bet prediction expertise on offer from Footiehound. These picks offer the biggest odds to win today chances.
What Are BTTS Predictions?
Both teams to score means that the two teams must score against each other before the end of 90 minutes
This is one betting option that requires both teams in a game to score goals before the 90 minutes of the game elapses and one advantage of this option is that it comes with high odds in comparison to other betting options that are available.
It’s a no-brainer that BTTS Predictions or both teams to score predictions always come with significantly higher odds when compared to other popular betting options.
Regardless, BTTS tips are exciting to bet on although they require some thorough analysis and ultimately luck. Therefore, the need for a site that offers accurate BTTS tips cannot be overemphasized.
- OTHER FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY
- OVER 1.5 GOALS PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY
- How To Win More In Football Betting
- Gaming Guides And Fun Section
FREE BIG SURE ODDS WIN FOR TODAY BTTS PREDICTIONS
OUR BEST TIPS WILL BE POSTED ON TELEGRAM DAILY. JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
BTTS, also referred to as both teams to score predictions is a betting option where both teams playing against each other in a game must score before the end of the 90 minutes of a game. it can also be referred to as goal-goal predictions.
Examples Of Accurate BTTS Tips
A scoreline line of 1:1 or 3:2 is a correct representation of this special betting option. Ultimately, both teams must score in the course of 90 minutes. Therefore, it’s best to choose only teams that have a very productive attacking line to bet on with this option.
If a football match between Chelsea and Manchester United ends 1:1, 2:1, or 5:1 before the final blast of the referee’s whistle, BTTS has occurred because both teams scored in the game.
What Doesn’t Count As Both Teams To Score?
Many goals in a game don’t mean that BTTS has occurred. For instance, a scoreline like 0:0 or 5:0 regardless of the home and away team is not a correct representation of the BTTS prediction option.
This is a bust as only one team scored before the final whistle, so it’s best to go for attack-minded teams with lethal attacks who know how to put chances away when they come.
Tip To Win More BTTS Bets
- The BTTS prediction option or both teams to score option is more favorable when two in-form and exciting teams are facing each other.
- BTTS chances are also high in friendly games. Therefore, take advantage of preseason-friendly fixtures as teams are still testing the waters before the start of the season.
- Stake on teams with prolific attackers. In any big game, like El Classico, North London Derby, or Manchester Derby, both teams will score against each other most times than not.
- When mid-table sides in the league play at home against the supposed big boys, they will concede but also try to put 1 goal away.
- Identify leagues where both sides score against each other regularly. Some countries that have leagues with regular BTTS results are Iceland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Faroe Islands, among others.
The option has stood the test of time and affords soccer lovers the opportunity to bet on very few games and get a ‘high odds return’, possibly winning big in the process.
As I mentioned earlier, the Both Teams to Score option is ideal to be chosen when sides that love to attack and bang in the goals are facing each other in a soccer league game or tournament. Do well to take advantage of the BTTS predictions that we offer daily.